Pengikut Setia.. XD

Sunday, 18 May 2014

Tawaran Hebat! Promosi!! Promosi!

Anyong! Hoho.. Assalam semua.

Apa tu?

I have a great offer for u guys.. hehe.. But, I don't know if this offer makes u happy or not. Since my novel will be end up just maybe in a few chapters to go to be previewed, i wanna gives you a chance for you guys, to ask anything about the character in my novels.



For example one type of questions

1)  Wanna ask Airish : bila awak nak jatuh cinta dengan Afiqa? -FROM SUZATI-
2)  Wanna ask Afiqa : Siapa hairul tu sebenarnya?

Like this! You can ask anything that you want towards my character. You can ask about what you're confused in my novel.. hehe.. I really hope this offer makes you feel great.. You can ask starts from now, at my fanpage [CLICK HERE]

Next Chapter!! 

Comments
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assalamualaikum.
Anda dah baca smuanya? Sila-silalah komen, ya.
Beri pendapat mahupun penambahbaikkan.
Terima kasih.
Kerjasama anda, amat saya hargai.

Copyright© All Rights Reserved silencernovel.blogspot.com